Can you believe that 2016 is already coming to a close? This year has just flown right by! It was interesting to look at the posts that were most popular this year. It's a nice mix of recipes and decor ideas. I'm so thankful for all of you who have visited this year and supported me with your kind comments. You are the best!!
For my creative top 10 posts, I have included diy projects, decor tutorials, craft supply ideas, a few printables, and recipes. I enjoy being creative in much of my life ~ in my craft room, in the kitchen, and behind my camera when traveling. I'm glad that you have liked visiting these posts too!
Top 10 Creative Posts of 2016
Starting with 10, we will count down to the most popular post of 2016. Did your favorite make the list? You can visit the posts by clicking the photo or title of the post!
10. Easy Gift for Teacher ~ I created a free printable so you can put together an easy teacher appreciation gift.
9. I Love You Because....Message Board ~ With just a few items, including the simple free printable I provide, you can put together this message board where you can write reasons you love one another. Kids love this!
8. DIY American Flag Pallet Project ~ Add some red, white, and blue to your porch when you make this easy flag using a pallet.
7. Happy Easter DIY Decor ~ Paint this happy decor piece by using the stencil I provide in this post.
6. How To Make a Greenery Wreath ~ With just a few supplies you can add a little piece of Fixer Upper inspired decor to your home.
5. DIY Pumpkin Clothespin Wreath ~ Use fall harvest colors to make a clothespin pumpkin to decorate your door.
4. Creamy Chicken Broccoli Casserole ~ Need a comforting and delicious meal? Make this family favorite casserole!
3. Scrap Fabric Wall Art ~ Make your own wall art with scrap pieces of fabric. Pick your favorite prints of fabric to create a collage.
2.Sewing For Beginners: Essential Sewing Supplies ~ A list of basic sewing supplies for those new to sewing.
1. Oven Roasted Ranch Potatoes ~ These crisp on the outside and soft on the inside, wonderfully flavored potatoes make at least a monthly visit to our table. We call these Vader Taters at our house and they are the most requested food by my family.
Here are a few of my favorite posts from the past year:
There you have it! The top 10 visited posts that I wrote in 2016. I'm so glad you joined me in 2016 and I look forward to sharing even more with you in the coming year!